Saturday November 5th Classes are cancelled for the Icehouse Canyon Hike. Dogs are allowed on the hike, please have them on leash. There is a $5 parking fee and make sure you bring lots of water, snacks, and proper shoes & equipment. It is windy at higher elevation and cold in the morning. The hike should take anywhere between 5-7 hours.
- Where: Cucamonga Peak via Icehouse Canyon
- When: Saturday November 5th - 8am - 3pm (estimate) We will be leaving RW @ 7am
- Mileage: Roughly 10-12 miles
- Terrain / Difficulty: Gradual incline, rocky, dirt / narrow pathways, moderate difficulty
- Elevation: 8,000-10,000ft.
Workout of the Day
A: For time:
:30 sec rest between sets:
B: Freddy Krueger: